We’re passionate about understanding what solidifies a sale as mutually beneficial sale - and what gets everyone there more effectively. Here’s a few resources we think are useful:
By Demo Gorilla:
- Sales mistakes all startups make
- Challenger Sale: 5 Types of Sales Reps
- Demo Gorilla for Qualification
- The Sales Acceleration Formula is targetted at CROs, or people who manage a large breadth of the sales pipeline but we think it’s a great read for anyone to understand how the gears work.
- We’ve talked about The Challenger Sale before with good reason - it dives into what makes reps successful and how to change your strategy.
- Founding Sales is free (for the cost of your email) with some insights for founders doing sales
- Book Yourself Solid is a good place too look if you need to grab more meetings
Other resources we think are useful:
- GitLab makes much of their sales training public
- These 11 Best Discovery Call Tips from Gong
- 30 Minutes to President’s Club
- The Sales Engineering kingdom
Have a great resource that we’re missing? Email us at [email protected]